General Manager (Philippines)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Take full P&L responsibility for Philippines. This will entail Market Development, Fluence positioning, Sales, Delivery, and Services as well as supporting and growing the Fluence team. The GM will support regional APAC goals and leadership for the region.
- Achieve Regional targets by contributing P&L deliverables of Philippines.
- Support growth and development of our organization, talent and processes to delivery our annual targets.
- Continue to grow and delivery Fluence PH existing portfolio.
- Setup team for services success.
- Develop market and potential customers for next application of projects working with regional Sales, Marketing and Growth.
- Continue to monitor the region for potential opportunities for Fluence to build a pipeline and develop BESS applications for future success.
- Build and implement the Fluence Philippines growth strategy, focus on defined customer(s) and customer segments and execute according to that strategy.
- Understanding of the Fluence energy storage technologies, growth strategies and company philosophy
- Full understanding and implementation of relevant Fluence processes.
- Align the team in respective country, but also engage resources regionally to support P&L and Regional APAC P&L.
- Constant communication of Philippines company needs, activities, learnings and targets.
- Live the Fluence Values in a matrixed organization.
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.