Marketing Manager, Digital Products
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Marketing & Communications
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
This position will be within the Fluence Digital business unit. Fluence Digital’s IQ platform uses artificial intelligence, advanced price forecasting, portfolio optimization and market bidding to ensure energy storage and flexible generation assets are optimally participating in wholesale electricity markets.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with our Fluence Digital commercial and growth teams to support demand generation, customer engagement, and marketing strategy and campaigns for our SaaS products, Nispera and Mosaic, in the APAC region. The Field Marketing Manager will drive the development and implementation of localized marketing campaigns and content strategy, in close coordination with Fluence corporate and regional marketing teams. This role will also own event design, planning and execution for the APAC region, including conference planning and participation, customer events, lead generation at events, account-based marketing efforts, prospect targeting, and more. This is an exciting opportunity to build demand around software products that help optimize wind, solar, and energy storage assets as part of our mission to transform the way we power our world.
Sitting at the intersection of Fluence’s software sales and marketing efforts in the APAC region, you will play a key role in building brand awareness and driving demand for our software products in target markets and customer segments. This position is highly cross-functional, and you will work collaboratively with Fluence Digital commercial and growth teams, Fluence Energy Storage corporate and regional marketing teams, and other parts of the organization to execute regional field marketing plans.
The position is available in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Develop a region-specific marketing strategy and plan that supports the Fluence Digital regional sales strategy
- Plan and host events to demonstrate thought leadership, develop and enhance brand awareness and market credibility, create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build and work with corporate marketing teams to execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, events, paid advertising, and other channels as needed
- Assist Fluence Digital regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and building/qualifying leads for your sales region
· 4-6 years of marketing strategy, event marketing and planning experience, and experience ideally in field marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing
· Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
· Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing sales-focused marketing strategies
· Experience partnering with a regional sales team
· Experience in energy, electricity markets, or B2B SaaS products strongly preferred but not required
· Strong written and oral communication
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
· Entrepreneurial and works well in a rapidly changing environment
· 20-30% travel within the APAC region
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.