Human Resources Process Manager (SAP)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
People & HR
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Location: Hybrid in Houston, TX with occasional travel to San Francisco, CA for SAP work
Fluence is embarking on a digital transformation journey to enable the company's mission to create a sustainable, clean-energy future for future generations. Global ERP implementation will be at the core of the transformation and will be a strategic companywide initiative.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our digital transformation team. As a member of the digital transformation team, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the company to design and implement the SAP S4 HANA platform. This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity for individuals passionate about technology and sustainability. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is at the forefront of the energy revolution. You will have the chance to work on cutting-edge technology, collaborate with talented people from all over the world, and make a real difference in the fight against climate change.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for an experienced Business Operations Owner to explore and understand various HR operational practices. The Business Operations Owner will document current state and design process improvements in line with the organization's implementation of SAP. This professional should have excellent analytical, project management experience with demonstrated experience in taking complex disparate processes and transforming them into simplified, cohesive processes. The most successful candidate will be skilled in change management, transformation and have worked successfully across multiple HR operational roles. This role requires a deep understanding of HR processes, SAP HCM modules, and a deep understanding of business operations.
As a member of the transformation team, you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders across the company to design and implement the SAP S4 HANA platform. This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity for individuals passionate about technology and sustainability. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is at the forefront of the energy revolution. You will have the chance to work on cutting-edge technology, collaborate with talented people from all over the world, and make a real difference in the fight against climate change.
· In conjunction with IT and HR People Operations organization, assess and recommend system changes to increase business effectiveness and efficiency.
· Work closely with HR, IT, Finance, Executive Leaders and other relevant stakeholders to define and document business requirements.
· Review processes for recruitment, employee onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, performance management and more to ensure processes are well defined, efficient and aligned to the organization’s goals.
· Ensure the workflows and data structures are set up and defined for all HR policies and regulations.
· Understand HR Business process incidents to understand root cause and create countermeasures.
· Support the documentation and maintenance of HR processes. Enable training for staff and end- users on HR processes and systems as required.
· Ensure HR processes and data management comply with local and international labor laws.
· Ensure process owners and escalation paths are well identified.
· Facilitate the process of implementing changes to include reviewing and providing approval of all HR and impacted stakeholders.
· Develop and maintain HR analytics and reporting capabilities to support data-driven decision making.
· Generate meaningful insights to guide HR strategies and policies.
· Identify opportunities for streamlining and improving HR processes using SAP technology
· Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on how SAP project will or should interact or affect HR operational processes.
· Provide education and consulting with the business on the technical capabilities of the SAP HR solution to increase business value realized.
· Take ownership of SAP HR processes and functionalities, ensuring alignment with the organization's strategic objectives
· Work with business end users, Technology team, People Operations Team, and SAP partners to clarify and develop functional designs. Lead SAP HR implementation projects and oversee system upgrades.
· May mentor, lead or supervise others as a part of this role.
What does the ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Information Systems, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- Deep understanding of HR processes, SAP HCM modules, and a deep understanding of business operations.
- Strong knowledge of HR principles, process, and practices. This role requires a deep understanding of HR process across recruitment, payroll, benefits administration, performance management, and talent management.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus.
- Project management skills, with the ability to lead implementation and improvement projects.
- Strong technical concepts and acumen – with the ability to work with technology teams to implement and maintain HR solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary for collaborating with stakeholders.
- Change management experience.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our digital transformation team:
Competitive salary and benefits package
Collaborative and supportive work environment
Opportunities for professional development and growth
Chance to make a real difference in the world
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.