Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Alpharetta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Location: Hybrid Alpharetta GA
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply.
As the Logistics Analyst, you will:
· You will negotiate shipping rates and select forwarders based on price, quality, and delivery schedule.
· You will manage just-in-time logistic of materials from vendors or factory to project sites in coordination with project managers.
· You will be responsible to set up and oversee import customs clearance with our customs broker.
· You will be responsible to oversee and manage dangerous goods process, shipping compliance with forwarders.
· You will collaborate with national and international agencies and associations.
· You will oversee A-Z logistics process of projects assigned to you, including monitoring costs and project logistics budget.
What will the ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- You have a bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience or equivalent 5+ year subject matter experience in logistics.
- You have experience in the field of dangerous goods handling and shipping.
- You have experience and working knowledge in US Imports process.
- You are self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- You enjoy working in an international environment.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our digital transformation team:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Collaborative and supportive work environment
· Opportunities for professional development and growth
· Chance to make a real difference in the world
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.