Integration Lead - ERP Implementation
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Fluence is embarking on a digital transformation journey to enable the company's mission to create a sustainable, clean-energy future for future generations. Global ERP implementation will be at the core of the transformation and will be a strategic companywide initiative.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our digital transformation team. As a member of the digital transformation team, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the company to design and implement the SAP S4 HANA platform. This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity for individuals passionate about technology and sustainability. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is at the forefront of the energy revolution. You will have the chance to work on cutting-edge technology, collaborate with talented people from all over the world, and make a real difference in the fight against climate change.
The Integration Lead will lead global teams in the design, development, and management of integration solutions connecting Fluence’s SAP and other enterprise applications enabling the seamless flow of data and processes. You will work closely with Architects, Business Analysts, and our business partners, to ensure development and services are scalable and on-time, while supporting products that are changing the world. Along with the enterprise architect, you will be responsible for the information model and integration architecture and designs. A potential candidate needs a strong foundation in software development & integrations, with a background in SAP and related SAP systems along with enterprise applications such as Salesforce.
As the Integration Lead – ERP Implementation at Fluence, you will:
- Drive modern integration solutions for our clients, primarily based on SAP BTP integration suite (or SAP Cloud Platform Integration)
- Plan, manage, implement, support and/or monitor integrations, interfaces and middleware for on-premises, cloud or hybrid scenarios.
- Lead & manage the global integration development team who are responsible for the development and implementation of integration solutions using SAP Integration Suite, SAP PI/PO, or other relevant technologies.
- Develop the design and architecture of integration solutions, including data mapping, transformation, and API management.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities, design, and develop solutions to meet the needs.
- Define the overall integration strategy and roadmap for connecting SAP systems with external applications, data sources, and platforms.
- Provide training to internal teams on using and maintaining integration solutions.
- Supporting help desk and business on various technical issues.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the various development teams and ensure project plans and delivery commitments are met.
- Communicate sophisticated technical solutions into simple conclusions.
- Own the development team's operational excellence, including creation of and monitoring of metrics and alarms in a continuous process improvement environment.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- 5+ years Integration Engineering Architecture experience in large Enterprises with technologies such as SAP PI/PO, SAP Integration Suite, BOOMI, MuleSoft, Workato
- 7+ years of experience with multiple SAP technologies (i.e., S/4HANA, ABAP, IDOC, BAPI, Data Integration / Migration, Business Technology Platform)
- 5+ years of software development experience in major software development languages /platforms (JAVA/.net/Python)
- Previous experience in API Management (SAP APIM, Azure/APIGEE or similar)
- Experience in Cloud native integration in Azure, Google Cloud, AWS
- Experience with EDI-B2B communication: SAP B2B Add-on, SPS, Trading Partner Management, Integration Advisor and EDI Message Tracking
- Experience with data integration: SAP Data Intelligence, Data Services or SAP SLT
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to modern integration architecture including Kubernetes, Microservices and service mesh.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems).
- Experience working in Agile & Waterfall environments
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to affect positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions.
- Proven team leadership and strong communication skills with the ability to present technical information
- Working knowledge of master data management
- Experience with CI / CD
Here are some of the benefits of joining our digital transformation team:
*Competitive salary and benefits package
*Collaborative and supportive work environment
*Opportunities for professional development and growth
*Chance* to make a real difference in the world
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.