Sales Procurement Specialist
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
• Support the development and ongoing delivery of a comprehensive Procurement Management Plan
• Develop and manage key documents necessary for the execution tenders such as relevant supporting contracts, tender packs, evaluation tools and records of key supplier communications
• Support the effective management of ongoing tenders including maintaining adherence to tender time frames and key tender deadlines
• Support the development and execution of contracts including to ensure adherence to key project timeframes through the effective management of contract terms negotiations between suppliers and key stakeholders
• Ensure robust record keeping and information lifecycle management throughout the procurement planning, tender and contract execution lifecycles
• Support the development and ongoing management of detailed reporting and tools to monitor and report on the project's pipeline and progress against plans
• Provide oversight, support and governance to all contractor procurement activities
• Collaborate on implementation of the procurement transformation road map
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of procurement processes and systems.
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Claudine Kaye De Villa
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.