Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Location: Hybrid in Arlington VA, Alpharetta GA or Houston TX
The Procurement Strategist plays a critical role in supporting the Supply Chain Procurement executive team by providing strategic guidance, operational oversight, and effective communication. The Procurement Strategist collaborates closely with the Vice President of Sourcing & Logistics and senior leadership to facilitate decision-making, drive initiatives, and enhance overall organizational efficiency.
· Work closely with the Procurement organization to develop, refine, and execute the department's strategic vision and goals.
· Help prioritize initiatives, identify growth opportunities, and drive alignment across departments.
· Manage and oversee cross-functional projects and initiatives, ensuring timely execution and alignment with strategic objectives.
· Monitor key performance indicators and report progress to the Vice President of Procurement, identifying areas for improvement.
· Act as a liaison between the executive leadership team and various departments, facilitating clear and effective communication.
· Prepare and deliver executive-level presentations, reports, and updates for internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide data-driven insights and analysis to support executive decision-making on critical issues, including resource allocation and risk assessment.
· Identify opportunities to streamline processes, enhance collaboration, and improve overall operational efficiency.
· Implement best practices and drive initiatives to optimize organizational performance.
· Support leadership in navigating organizational changes, mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transitions.
· Develop change management plans to ensure smooth implementation and employee engagement.
· Build and nurture relationships with key partners, stakeholders, and industry leaders to foster collaboration and drive business growth.
· Assist the Vice President of Procurement in managing their calendar, scheduling meetings, and prioritizing tasks to maximize their time and focus.
· Foster a collaborative and productive work environment by promoting effective communication and teamwork across departments.
What will the ideal candidate bring to FLuence?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or Supply Chain Management (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in strategic planning, project management, and executive-level support.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Leadership experience and a track record of driving cross-functional initiatives to successful outcomes.
- Proficiency in using productivity tools (Microsoft products) and software for data analysis and reporting.
At Fluence we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace; if you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Pet Insurance
Generous 401K Match
Annual Bonus Incentive
#energy #sustainability #inclusionmatters
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.