Business Program Senior Manager
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
· Lead and manage complex programs within Fluence, ensuring successful delivery within scope, budget, and timeline.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product management, and operations, to define program objectives, milestones, and deliverables.
· Develop and maintain program plans, schedules, and budgets, tracking progress and ensuring adherence to timelines and financial targets.
· Identify and mitigate risks, proactively resolving issues to keep programs on track.
· Foster effective communication and collaboration among team members, stakeholders, and partners.
· Provide regular program updates and reports to executive leadership, highlighting achievements, challenges, and proposed solutions.
· Drive continuous improvement in program management processes and methodologies.
· Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and industry standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business Administration, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in program or project management, preferably in the energy industry.
· Proven track record of successfully delivering complex programs on time and within budget.
· Strong understanding of program management methodologies and tools.
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven mindset.
· Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
· Self-motivated, proactive, and results oriented.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Proficiency in business presentation preparation and analytics tools expertise (Excel).
· PMP or other relevant certifications are a plus.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for driving successful program outcomes in the energy industry, we invite you to join our team at Fluence.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.