HRIS Data Entry Specialist
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
· Commitment to promoting Fluence’s core values: responsible, agile, leading and fun
· Proven experience in data entry, demonstrating excellent attention to detail
· Proficiency in handling large volumes of information
· Excellent organizational skills to manage and maintain files and documents
· Experience working with Microsoft Office, csvs, spreadsheets and online files
· Has a curious mindset, with strong problem solving skills
· Capable of learning quickly and following directions
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
· Capable of quickly learning new technology and systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong people skills
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and be a versatile team player
· Self-directed and self-motivated, able to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
· Proficiency in English, grammar, and spelling. Ability to read and comprehend documents written in English and cursive
· Capable of discretion and maintaining strict confidentiality of information
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated global mindset
· Knowledge of HR core functions and practices preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Responsibilities, on any given day:
· Checking information to be entered into HRIS for accuracy, to include spreadsheets, documents and forms
· Communicating with various departments to obtain further information for incomplete documents
· Enter and maintain data records into internal systems with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output
· Collaborate with team members to address any data-related discrepancies or issues
· Organize and categorize data for easy retrieval and analysis purposes
· Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
· Liaise on HR operations matters with outside departments, such as Payroll, Finance and other relevant stakeholders
· Exercise judgment within defined standard operating procedures to determine appropriate action.
· Adhere to company guidelines and procedures for efficient data entry and management
· Assist the department in fully utilizing existing systems to streamline internal processes and help enhance the employee experience
· Provide additional administrative support as needed
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.