Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Alpharetta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
The enterprise architect's is responsible for optimizing business operations & systems and setting the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs. The enterprise architect plays a pivotal role in determining the systems to be utilized and the applications to be built. The enterprise architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance, communication, and enforcement of all enterprise architecture models.
The enterprise architect should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. You should have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. You will work closely with other Architects, Developers, Business Analysts, and user base to ensure development and services are delivered in a scalable manner and on-time while supporting products that are changing the world. A potential candidate needs a strong foundation in software development, analytics, and analysis with a background in NetSuite and Salesforce along with the ability to quickly come up to speed and take ownership of other systems.
As the Enterprise Architect at Fluence, you will:
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and designing and implementing improvements.
- Development of business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for establishing the vision and execution for software development & delivery.
- Organizing training to improve employees' knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Conducting research on current and proposed solutions .
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
- Ability to analyze requirements and understand the holistic impact on the larger systems ecosystem.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation and knowledge bases.
- Development and publishing of technical roadmaps to business and leadership teams.
- Supporting help desk and business on various technical issues.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- 10+ years of NetSuite or Similar ERP with 7+ years as an Enterprise Solutions Architect.
- Experience in iPaas solutions such as Workato.
- Experience with CI / CD.
- Experience using tools: JIRA, Gearset, and GitHub.
- Experience in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).
- Working knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance.
- Experience in Incorta, PowerBI, Workday, ServiceNow, and Windchill a plus.
- Ability to affect positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions.
- Proven team leadership and strong communication skills with the ability to present technical information.
To support our teams and their families beyond the workplace, Fluence provides an outstanding benefits package effective day one of employment! Fluence provides medical benefits, employee resource group opportunities, 401K options and first-rate PTO/Vacation plans for valuable work life balance.
🔋 ERG Opportunities #diversity
🔋 Unlimited PTO
🔋 Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Pet Insurance
🔋 Generous 401K Match
🔋 Annual Bonus Incentive
Questions? Message your Global Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Ami Vande Velde LinkedIn
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.