Product Analyst (m/f/d)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
In this role you will:
· Develop and maintain analysis on product economics including CAPEX, OPEX, total cost of ownership
· Report regularly to senior levels of the organization on results of analyses, inluding product, engineering, and executive leadership
· Collaborate with regional colleagues to stay current on key elements of evolving market conditions impacting storage economics
· Be a power user of internal models that configure Fluence energy storage products, and aid in their development
· Prepare and maintain volume projections against existing and new product configurations and lines
· Assist colleagues in interpreting results of modeling and informing sales and roadmap plans
· Maintain up to date volume projections to assist with supply chain and sales forecast needs
· Maintain overview of competitive intelligence focused on product attributes, and be able to translate those to financial implications
Successful candidates will have:
· Background in economic modeling of clean energy technology (ideally energy storage) with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
· Passion for using data to drive decision-making
· Proficiency with MS Excel, discounted cash flow analysis a plus
· Interest in energy storage technology and proven ability to learn quickly
· Ability to build narratives and make recommendations out of data insights
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.