Jr. Electrical Engineer - German speaker (m/f/d)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Development and design of electrical drawings like single line diagrams, schematics and other wiring diagrams for battery storage systems, including MV/HV
- Responsible for short circuit, load flow and arc flash documentation
- Responsible for quality control of all deliverables within the scope of Engineering
- Responsible for electrical equipment specifications, data sheets, purchase requisitions and bid evaluations for inverters,save changes switchgears, transformers and other equipment as required.
- Perform electrical design duties associated with project scope of work
- Technical review and signing off on technical documentation provided by vendors
- Preparation of power system cost estimates and definition scopes of work for project design and study proposals
- Support younger engineers and help them to reach the next level
- Executing tasks related to Fluence’ safety KPIs
- Travel throughout EMEA
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge on electrical system design, system studies, relay coordination, protection & control, grounding practice, HV and LV, design and studyn
- Familiarity with applicable codes, standards and regulations used in EMEA Region
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and German is a must
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.