Advanced Microgrid Solutions
IT, Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
As a Financial Analyst at Fluence, you will:
- Financial Analysis
- Collect and analyze financial data, including revenue, expenses, and budgets, to identify trends and assess financial performance.
- Prepare financial reports, dashboards, and presentations to present findings and insights to stakeholders.
- Conduct financial modeling, scenario analysis, and sensitivity analysis to support strategic decision-making.
- Monitor and evaluate financial metrics, such as profitability, liquidity, and return on investment, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Forecasting and Budgeting:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial forecasts and budgets.
- Collaborate with department heads to gather relevant information and ensure accuracy and completeness of forecasts.
- Track and analyze budget variances, identify reasons for deviations, and propose corrective actions.
- Support the preparation of financial forecasts for business planning and performance evaluation
- Performance Evaluation:
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the financial health of the organization and individual business units.
- Provide insightful analysis on revenue generation, cost optimization, and profitability improvement opportunities.
- Identify areas of potential risk or concern and recommend appropriate actions to mitigate them.
- Support the preparation of management reports and presentations for senior leadership.
- Financial Planning Support:
- Assist in the development of financial models and tools to facilitate financial planning and analysis processes.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects as assigned by management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support financial planning activities, including scenario planning, investment analysis, and capital allocation.
- Data Management and Accuracy:
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data by conducting regular data validation and reconciliations.
- Maintain and update financial databases, systems, and records to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of financial analysis and reporting.
What will you bring to Fluence?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field. MBA or CFA designation is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Financial Analyst or in a similar analytical role.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to gather, interpret, and analyze complex financial data.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, forecasting techniques, and advanced Excel skills.
- Familiarity with financial management software and systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with large datasets accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.