Billing Analyst, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, June 2, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
As the Billing Analyst for Supply Chain and Manufacturing at Fluence, you will:
- Issue worldwide intercompany invoices based on customer contracts.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations to support meeting 5-day close requirement for the month close.
- Reconcile project-based billings to customer contracts.
- Assist in cash application by project.
- Accounts receivable analysis and reporting.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Minimum 5 years of billing and accounts receivable experience. Background in projects businesses or construction industry is preferred. Energy or energy storage business knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience working with publicly traded companies is required.
- Capability to manage worldwide invoicing, operating in a high growth environment.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- NetSuite experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, finance, or equivalent training.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.