Senior Business System Analyst - Customer Platforms
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
IT, Customer Service
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
We are looking for a collaborative, positive, self-driven, leader with the ability to work seamlessly within a hybrid work environment. The successful candidate will exhibit strong technical expertise, leadership and management skills, and a willingness to work both strategically and hands-on.
As the Senior Business System Analyst – Customer Platforms, you will be responsible for leading business alignment, defining technology roadmap and administration of systems used to manage the customer lifecycle. The leader in this role will ensure that project are executed and systems are designed with the overall system landscape at Fluence and can scale to support multi-billion dollar global business. We are looking for a change agent who can lead with digital-first approach to delivering business transformations.
As Fluence grows, we require individuals who can work seamlessly within cross-functional teams that combine internal staff, contractors, consultants, and other external resources to deliver against aggressive timelines. You will coordinate and deliver major projects and programs, especially those with enterprise impact.
As a Senior Business System Analyst at Fluence, you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise on Customer LifeCycle processes and/or CRM Information Systems (Lead, Quoting, Contracting and Install Base).
- Support the configuration and management of SalesForce and CRM tools and systems.
- Support the reporting of Customer Projects milestones and Integrations with ERP.
- Facilitate and determine business requirements and objectives by analyzing business processes, reviewing artifacts, and leading focused requirements workshops.
- Building relationships with all appropriate stakeholders and key leads in various areas to ensure overall project success.
- Design solutions to meet business team requirements through requirement analysis, development of business rules, development of business process diagrams, development of use cases, and drafting of specifications.
- Leverages personal and collective team subject matter expertise to drive best practice based solutions.
- Contributes to the development of test cases, training materials, and other content required.
- Mentors, coaches, and trains team of business relationship managers.
- Assesses talent (Internal and External) and provides feedback to management.
- Partner with DevOps team to build integrations and extensions as needed.
- Maintain the Functional Solution Architecture for Project Management Information Systems.
- Develop engagement specific approaches to Training and Organizational Change Management.
What will you bring to Fluence?
- Experience with supporting Customer Lifecycle processes.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Install Base Systems.
- Experience with Project Systems.
- Project/program management and delivery required.
- Digital Transformation experience for a large global company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in an Engineering or IT discipline and 5 years of progressive experience in the administration and management of project management information systems.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable software programs
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.