Senior Business System Analyst - Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
The Business Systems Analyst – Supply Chain is directly accountable for maintaining an easy to use and intuitive experience for internal ERP users within the Enterprise Applications functional area. You will provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development and enhancement of key finance systems within the supply chain business practices. You will be required to independently make decisions and be responsible for implementing solutions by working with Core Applications team. The BSM will work in a results-oriented environment that is focused on internal user experience, operational efficiency, continuous process improvement, and strategic growth.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst at Fluence, you will:
- Maintain and communicate a clear vision and future looking roadmap of the defined experience area to ensure the Supply Chain finance systems provide valuable features and removes or reduces those that are not effective or no longer align with strategic goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and perform all required efforts to design, build, and implement effective, scalable, and adaptable solutions to advance the business.
- Maintain accountability of all stages of the software development lifecycle and provide technical leadership and guidance to cross functional teams to ensure timely development and implementation.
- Obtain necessary approvals and provide the appropriate level of planning, documentation, and reporting to stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
- Conduct validation/user testing with stakeholders to assess effectiveness and ensure that delivered solutions meet business needs and improve the user experience.
- Serve as an advocate for the business and maintain the ability to listen, advise, and empathize with user experiences.
- Conduct analysis of current systems, user interfaces, and business processes to identify areas for improvement that when implemented will result in intuitive systems that encourage individual ownership, reduce training requirements, and easily guide a user through the business processes required to fulfill customer service requests.
- Collaborate with fellow Business Relationship Managers to ensure a cohesive and effective roadmap across all experiences and systems.
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and advocate for implementation of best practices.
- Participate as a subject matter expert for new initiatives impacting existing systems.
What will you bring to Fluence?
- At least 7+ years of NetSuite ERP System or similar large scale ERP systems experience and 5+ years as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Experience working in enterprise environments with exposure to the following disciplines: product management, business analysis, continuous process improvement, and NetSuite ERP software development and implementation.
- In depth knowledge of product management processes, procedures, and implementation methods to ensure the development lifecycle does not stall and the focus remains on creating and delivering the best possible experience.
- In depth knowledge of Supply Chain business processes, and NetSuite ERP (Inventory, P2P, MRP, Manufacturing.
- Natural curiosity to understand business needs and challenges and the ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology.
- Great communication skills and capable of translating technical details into simplified communication methods that are easy for non-technical stakeholders to understand.
- Ability to build and leverage collaborative relationships across the organization to aid with solution creation, implementation, and adaptation.
- Results oriented, available to work flexible hours, and wants to be part of a highly productive team that delivers work items on a continual basis.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies
- Salesforce and Coupa experience are a nice to have.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.