Senior Electrical Drafting Engineer
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Electrical Drafter experienced in creating detailed electrical drawings that show the layout and construction of various structure including civil works. To work closely with engineers to develop wiring details and construction plans.
- Create accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided design programs to convert specifications and design information from engineers into schematics and blueprints.
- - Collect, study and combine rough sketches and initial design ideas from engineers into coherent technical drafts for further study and review by project managers.
- - Prepare comprehensive wiring diagrams for electrical equipment, power substations and switch room buildings according to project objectives, design information and engineering specifications.
- - Check that final technical drafts include all relevant information in an easy-to-read format, and verify that calculations, measurements and units are accurate based on initial design information from engineers.
- - Review technical drafts as needed according to verbal or written instructions from project managers, engineering team and clients
- Participate in design process by supporting engineers and designers, contributing ideas and information and creating rough sketches and diagrams of electrical wiring and systems.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- - Electrical Degree or equivalent discipline.
- - Understanding Electrical and civil design principles
- - 6-8 Years of Design and drafting experience.
- - Proficient with AutoCAD and MicroStation
- - Knowledge in IEC61936 / AS2067 standards.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.