Regional Supplier QA - APAC
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
About the position:
Part of the Global Production Operations under Global Safety & Quality team, the Regional Supplier Quality Senior Engineers are the direct point of contact of internal and external stakeholders in each region and country. The position and the team functions as:
•The immediate point of contact for regional / local supplier quality issues immediate point of contact;
•Support or drive the country / local supplier qualification and succeeding assessment and evaluation with the local or regional procurement team;
•Driver of supplier quality improvement programs in collaboration with local procurement team;
•Focal point for Fluence supplied products warranty management.
- Responsible to drive programs to increase organization’s input in reporting supplier quality issues to enable improvement plans and strengthen quality culture within the organization.
- Acts as the escalation point and ensure the Regional Supplier Quality team maintains an active stance in being the main point of contact for the investigation and resolution of all product quality issues discovered and for interacting with the relevant local stakeholders on such issues.
- Monitor the product quality and compliance activities to ensure current regulatory expectations are met in collaboration with local/global procurement team and Supplier Quality Planning & Development team.
- Support the Supplier Quality Surveillance manager in carrying out surveillance inspections and the SQPD team in performing supplier process and surveillance audits.
- Proactively manage issues and escalates them to appropriate department heads for early resolution.
- Drives close out of of supplier corrective action request (SCARs) for quality issues raised.
- Develops a system to effectively control the quality of incoming materials.
- Mentors the team to ensure that key performance indicators of the team and supplier deliverables are met and proactively implement recovery actions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 5+ years relevant supplier Quality experience in a relevant industry
- Knowledge of other methods such as Root Cause Analysis, Supplier Management System
- Knowledge of ISO 9001standards (lead-auditor certification is ideal, internal audi)
- Global mindset with experience working in an international/multi-cultural matrix environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required..
- Self-starter, results oriented and process driven..
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Energy Storage knowledge preferred but not required..
#LI Onsite #Bangalore
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.