Reliability Modeling Engineer
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
· Key point of contact for all RAMS topics on a project with internal and external stakeholders
· Work with suppliers, field teams, test engineers and product teams to maintain failure libraries that include MTBFs, MTTRs, failure distributions and other reliability metrics
· Providing system-level failure estimates using Reliability Block Diagrams, Fault tree analysis or other simulation methods for new projects and products
· Review RAMS requirements specified in system requirements and assign these to subsystem suppliers via supplier technical specifications
· Develop policies, procedures and other documentation for managing of Reliability Modeling, failure library updates
· Facilitate Change Control and Configuration Management of the RAM Requirements, and related Design Documents.
· Providing reliability risk assessments for a variety of product scenarios, including, but not limited to, use conditions, new product features, performance enhancements, etc.
· Coordinate and collaborate with test engineering, design, product qualification and process technology teams to identify and solve reliability roadblocks to qualification milestones
· Work with system engineers on design solutions to meet project RAMS requirements and applicable standards & regulations.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Extreme ownership, Self-starter- highly motivated
- Experience or clear understading of reliability modeling terminology, failure distributions, modeling software (ReliaSoft RBD, XFMEA, Lambda Predict or equivalent)
- Familiarity with Reliability Prediction methods (MIL HDBK-217F, IEC 61709 etc.)
- Ability to stand-in for other reliability engineers as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Physics, Material Science, or equivalent discipline required with prior RAM modeling experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
#LI Onsite #Bangalore
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.