Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Prepare, improve and audit annual maintenance plans, processes, and work methodologies
- Conduct root-cause analysis (RCA) on Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) operations
- Analyze plant operations and recommend reliability improvement strategies
- Analyze asset performance (battery modules, inverters, BOP, network/SCADA assets)
- Conduct field verification to assess asset performance, as needed
- Review and analyze BESS monthly performance reports
- Assess and forecast compliance versus contractual obligations with clients and recommend actions for improvement
- Establish and improve processes to manage Services tools and equipment, materials inventory and warranties, warehousing, logistics and transportation requirements
- Prepare and monitor maintenance and operations budgets
- Identify new opportunities for Services business
- Conduct technical due diligence, contract and business development review, and cost studies for new Services business opportunities
- Coordinate with global performance teams
- Serve as technical resource person for clients
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least a Registered Electrical Engineer, Registered Electronics and Communications Engineer, Registered Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in engineering, business administration, industrial engineering (preferable but not required).
- At least five (5) years' experience in electric utility or electric generation industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Excel, MS, Power Point, MS Power BI, etc.
- Knowledge of electric power systems, statistics, business process improvement.
- Can distill key conclusions and recommendations from data analysis and communicate them to teammates, colleagues, and leadership.
- Ability to write technical reports.
- Ability to review cost studies and financial reports.
- Familiarity on work safety practices.
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.