Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
About the position
The role of the Project Manager is to lead the execution of projects to achieve successful completion meeting or exceeding the expectations of all stakeholders. He or she is the valued and trusted partner of the end customer, with a primary focus to achieve on time on budget delivery, reducing project risks, without incidents/accidents and proactively identifying enhancement opportunities.
- Lead project management for the delivery phase of battery energy storage projects, from contract execution through to successful handover to operations, working in close collaboration with relevant functional groups.
- Coordinate internal and external functional contributors, contractors and partners.
- Manage and nurture relationships with EPC, Equipment Delivery and other partners through the Project Delivery phase.
- Provide leadership and guidance in project planning to the entire Fluence organisation including interfacing with internal engineering, procurement, manufacturing, testing, installation, commissioning and business administration groups.
- Proactively work with customers, suppliers, partners, sales and senior management as necessary to ensure full life cycle project deliverables are met.
- Participate in business improvement projects including documenting and communicating initial project plans and any changes to the plan to battery storage team.
- Achieve the minimum financial performance targets for project delivery and proactively implement plans to exceed targets and maintaining and enhancing customer and project team satisfaction.
- Transfer the project after completion to the Fluence Service organization.
- 10+ years of experience as a project manager with P&L responsibility.
- Superior leadership, collaboration, organizing and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability working in a high-performance team within a matrixed and global organization
- Market specific and/or domain specific (energy storage) project delivery experience is desirable.
- PMP certification or other project management qualification.
- Experience working in a high growth fast scaling business
- Six Sigma or LEAN is a plus.
- Open for candidates currently based in Taiwan
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.