Insurance Risk Analyst II/III
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
The Insurance Risk Analyst is responsible for the coordination, administration and analysis of the global insurance programs, as well as helping support risk management activities in the Fluence Asia Pacific region. This mid level analyst position will have broad participation in Fluence’s commercial insurance programs and will work closely with various outside vendors and Fluence internal people. The successful candidate will have prior experience within a corporate insurance group placing insurance policies and will possess very strong analytical and computer skills allowing them to efficiently develop Excel and PowerPoint based analytics and presentations.
As a Insurance Risk Analyst at Fluence, you will:
- Administration of all travel certificate requests.
- Administration of certificates of insurance for the Company and businesses.
- Coordinate data collection, review, and submission process for casualty and property (All Risk, BAR, and Cargo) lines.
- Analysis of premium, claims, valuations, and various risks for all insurance programs.
- Maintain submission, policy, and invoice documentation within appropriate insurance drives.
- Monitor and coordinate collection of monthly required report submissions.
- Provide supporting documentation for monthly accruals to accounting if requested.
- Initial review of insurance contract terms in collaboration with broker to ensure compliance with Company standards and regional requirements.
- Administration of property and cargo insurance claims, including consolidation of claim data, coordination of third-party data, and coordination with brokers and carriers.
- Maintain and update risk management processes and procedures as program evolves; assist in the development of new guidelines.
- Coordinate with insurance broker on follow-ups related to open items lists.
- Assist as requested with annual corporate budgeting exercise.
- Attend relevant meetings, conferences and training as needed.
- Perform other risk management related activities on an as needed basis.
- Travel to Fluence locations to perform insurance and/or risk management activities, as needed.
- Support of insurance department projects developing presentation, charts and spreadsheets to effectively communicate with stakeholders.
What will you bring to Fluence?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance, Risk Management, or Finance preferred or equivalent work experience in corporate insurance department.
- Demonstrated solid analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including PowerPoint, excel, and word.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and working with others.
- Ability to work independently with individuals across functions, businesses and locations.
- Strong organizational and detail skills.
#LI Onsite #Bangalore
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.