Field Services Engineer
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Tuesday, November 8, 2022
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Work closely with customers to ensure timely, professional, and effective response to customer service needs.
- Support customer training during commissioning and as needed.
- Provide onsite diagnostic, troubleshooting and hands on technical support.
- Assist Area Services Director in active management of 3rd party service contractors with whom you will plan and execute planned and reactive maintenances for the sites under your control.
- Continuously improve and audit safety, quality, and performance on site of 3rd party contractors.
- Lead Quality Control activities of completed work per Quality Plan.
- Manage and own safe maintenance works using managerial planning software (CMMS) and performance metrics for each site assigned per training and directions by Area Service Manager.
- Maintain physical inventories, tools & equipment and assigned assets professionally.
- Ensure and support active use of company policies & procedures including: Management of Change, Root Cause Analysis, Inventory Management, Procurement, Peer Review and Benchmarking.
- Close alignment with internal colleagues striving for continuous success including: 24/7 Operations Team, Performance Analyst, Deployment and Product Development Teams.
- Bachelors’ degree Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years industry experience required (Utility, Wind, Solar, or Thermal energy equipment supplier).
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Must possess strong customer service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time, occasionally on short notice
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Previous experience with SAP or CMMS preferred
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.